Projects & Clients
Over the past 19 years we have covered a range of projects including:-
- Accredited and bespoke management development programmes for local authorities, chemical, process, and automotive companies in the north east and midlands.
- Accredited management development programmes for African oil industry trainees.
- Equality and diversity training for employees, managers, and Councillors in several NE, NW, and SE local authorities, a highway engineering services company, and a PCT.
- Anti-harassment and bullying training for listening officers, managers and employees in a NE local authority, and providing external guidance on a racial harassment investigation.
- Cultural and Diversity Awareness training in a NE Community Partnership and Tenants Board, a Housing Trust in the SE, and a Benefits Partnership in the NW.
- Customer care, advanced customer care, supervisory skills, and conflict resolution in local authorities in the SW, SE, and NW; as well as a primary care trust
- Team health checks and repair clinics in the public, private, and voluntary sectors.
- Coaching, mentoring, and guidance at all levels in all sectors.
- Recruitment, psychometric testing and assessment centres in all sectors.
- HR auditing, policy development and employee relations support in all sectors.
- Helping a NE authority review the customer service interface with its private sector business partner; and another evaluate its teenage pregnancy strategy.
- Using learning organisation concepts to help a local authority benefits department develop its management team and significantly improve service performance. IRRV finalists 2005.
- General HR courses (recruitment, appraisal, instructor skills, etc) for managers and employees in local government, chemical, and process industries.
- Tender evaluation in local government and health.
- Workshops for international companies, organisations and defence sectors on topics such as cross cultural working, team building, influencing experts, bullying and harassment and thinking under pressure.
- HR retainer support for several North East childcare providers including recruitment, policy development, discipline and grievance investigations, furloughed workers and redundancy.
Voluntary / Other